- ABS AT1100
Linear Scales ABS AT1100 is an Assembly Type Scale Unit for Absolute Systems.
- Features a new coolant-proof design incorporating a high-performance rubber seal to provide higher reliability in the harsh factory environment.
- The 0.4 mm air gap between the sensors is approximately four times wider than the conventional optical or magnetic sensors. Therefore, the chance of foreign objects lodging in this gap is lower. This air gap is the world's largest in this class of scale used on machine tools.
- The de facto standard multi-point fixing method for the frame is adopted, resulting in high vibration/shock resistance.
- Due to an improvement in the signal processing technique for the electromagnetic induction ABSOLUTE linear encoder, the repeatability is six times better than our conventional model.
- Being compatible with the high-speed serial interface of each company listed in the table below, a direct connection to the NC controller is possible.
|ABS AT1153||FANUC CORPORATION|
Serial αi Interface
|ABS AT1143||Mitsubishi Electric Corporation|
MITSUBISHI CNC series
|ABS AT1123||Siemens AG|
|ABS AT1103A||Mitutoyo ENSIS|
Please contact each manufacturer for details of the applicable systems.