- Surftest Extreme SV-3000CNC
Surftest Extreme SV-3000CNC is a CNC Surface Roughness Measuring Instrument.
- The X1-, Y- and Z2-axes have a maximum drive speed of 200mm/s, which permits high-speed positioning that may result in a large increase in the throughput of multiple-profile/multiple-workpiece measurement tasks.
- For models with the Y-axis table, it is possible to perform inclined plane measurements through 2-axis simultaneous control in the X- and Y-axis directions.
- For models with the a-axis drive, it is possible to perform continuous measurement over horizontal and inclined surfaces by power-tilting the X1 axis.
- For models with the Y-axis table, it is possible to expand the measuring range for multiple workpieces, etc., through positioning in Y.
- Measuring force for the Z1-axis detector is selectable from 4mN or 0.75mN.